SPRAY NOZZLES FOR
CHEMICAL PROCESSING INDUSTRY
BETE is a trusted international spray technology manufacturer for critical chemical processing operations. We know that selecting the correct spray nozzle, lance, injector, or spray system for your chemical process is key to optimizing productivity.
Our high-quality spray technology is manufactured with durable and corrosion-resistant materials to perform in the harsh environments found in the chemical processing industry. Materials include nickel alloys and stainless steels for high-temperature environments and plastics for corrosion resistance. Cobalt alloys, silicon carbides, and tungsten carbides offer longevity for use with abrasive spray media.
Our customer-focused designers, applications engineers, and sales team work with you to find the best spraying solution for your unique application, whether it be a standard product or a custom design.
- Nozzles for cooling and quenching in a wide variety of chemical processing applications control process temperatures and protect downstream equipment.
- Cooling process gases prior to scrubber/baghouses
- Cooling combustion exhaust gases
- FGD quench systems
- Emergency quench systems
- SO2 removal using lime slurries or other scrubbing agents
- Spraying liquids to mask or chemically alter the smell of products, waste, process streams, or exhaust gas
- Acid scrubbers Hydrochloric (HCl), sulfuric acid (H2SO4), nitric (HNO3), or hydrofluoric (HF) acids
- Halogen removal Cl2, Br2, F2
- Ammonia/amine scrubbing
- Control NOx emissions using ammonia (NH3) or urea solution
- Nozzles spray ammonia or urea solutions to absorb nitrogen oxides from most combustion processes in which environmental regulations limit emissions.
- Venturi scrubbing
- A form of gas scrubbing in which the gas passes through a narrowed section of ducting where high velocities help to ensure thorough mixing and contact between the gas and scrubbing fluid
- Injects various reactants, scavengers, inhibitors, or other chemicals throughout many processes
- BETE can design a custom injection lance specific to your application to ensure proper fabrication, installation, and operation