BETE has decades of experience providing effective nozzle solutions for various fire protection systems. Our fire protection nozzles work in the most demanding and mission-critical environments.
They are trusted to protect offshore drilling and production platforms, petroleum storage and transfer stations, LNG tanks, refineries, and other valuable industrial complexes and equipment.
Many of BETE’s fire protection nozzles undergo testing, evaluation, and approval by rigorous third-party systems, including Factory Mutual (FM), Underwriters Laboratories (UL), Lloyd’s Register, and the U.S. Coast Guard. These parties verify our nozzle manufacturing and performance meet the highest standards.
Fire Protection Deluge Applications
- Directly extinguishing flames in emergency settings
- Cooling storage tanks/vessels
Fire Protection Water Mist Applications
- Suppress fires in water sensitive areas
Off Shore Fire Protection Applications
- Cooling platforms in offshore oil drilling rigs
- Spraying low-expansion foam on ship deck to subdue fires
Toxic Gas Mitigation Applications
- Removing water-soluble toxic gases from the air after leaks
Water Wall Applications
- Shielding personnel and equipment from radiant heat, harmful gases, and open flames